Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BTS

Me and my friends went out to BTS, Berjaya Times Square last Sunday which is two days ago for my friend's farewell party. His name is Lee Tsui Wern. He's leaving to Canada this coming friday... (SAD...) My form teacher says she want's to have a farewell party in class before he leaves. Well, my teacher CANNOT keep promises... One second yes, the next NO!!! Anyway, back to the BTS thingi, we went to Cosmo World, an indoor theme park in BTS. It was totally fun!!!! But Tsui Wern din't dare to ride quite a few rides like the roller coaster.... It's soooo sad that he's gonna leave already.... He's not taking UPSR, so good.... I don't even know why do we have all this kind of exams like UPSR , PMR , SPM..... So damn useless......anyway, bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment